Hey friends! I'm Jen.
I'm SO excited to have a platform where I can share snippets of encouragement, calligraphy/stationery info (and of course cute freebies) with you guys! Well without furtheradue here it is. Nothing fancy. Just me sharing my heart with y'all!
I know there are a lot of familiar faces reading this right now but in case you're new to following JKC heres a little about me...
- I'm 29 years old (I always like finding out how old people are. not sure why. maybe because I'm always surprised)
- I've been married to my hubs Keenan for 8 years
- we have 2 freakin' cute kiddos (girl & boy)
- I live in the Cincinnati area
- Tacos are the greatest (Frida 602 in Covington, Ky has THE BEST tacos!)
- Coffee is too (year-round iced coffee drinker)
- I love laughing (who doesn't)
- If I see something that has romantic florals or pink on it I have to have it
- I've been a calligrapher for almost 3 years
- I've been designing wedding stationery for 1 year
- I'm an ENFJ
What to Expect
My prayer and goal for this blog is to encourage you. To give you 5-10 mintues of motivation for your day by sharing my art with you through downloadable freebies, wedding stationery/calligraphy info, faith based snippets and more importantly, to give you a place to feel welcome no matter who/where you are.
I plan to share 1-2 of these a month but being a mom, business owner, and wife might prevent me from doing that so some months may lack and I'm okay with that. I'm also not a professional writer so please dont call the grammar police on me haha! There are bound to be a lot of run-ons and typos.
I'm pretty much an open book you guys. Whatever questions you have for me or if you have any ideas or suggestions on what you'd like me to write about please let me know! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thanks for joining in on the fun and following along. I appreciate you!